What is cryopreservation?
Cryopreservation (also known as stem cell storage) is a cutting-edge procedure, which allows patients to cryogenically freeze their stem cells.
What are stem cells?
Stem cells are the body’s natural repairmen. Due to age, overuse, injury, and general wear-and-tear, the body often can’t get enough of these critical cells to restore function.
Why are people cryopreserving their stem cells?
With Regenexx Cayman’s cryopreservation procedure, patients are empowered to plan for their future wellbeing. Cryopreservation provides a stem cell “repair kit” to safeguard against orthopedic injuries and the unavoidable aches and pains of aging. It allows patients to harness the body’s natural healing source, when it is needed most. Cryopreserved cells can be removed from storage and used for treatment, at any time. During treatment, patients’ stem cells are precisely injected to support and stimulate the body’s natural ability to repair itself.
“Storing your stem cells is a great way to get a little insurance against the fact that your cells, like the rest of you, are aging. While aging is inevitable, you can preserve the power of your stem cells today and look forward to a healthier tomorrow. However, do not wait until it is too late – lock in the strength and vitality of your younger, healthier stem cells now.”
– Dr. Christopher Centeno, Regenexx Founder and Physician.
Who is cryopreserving their cells?
Cryopreservation is for proactive individuals looking to support their long-term health.
From everyday people to professional athletes, patients from around the world are travelling to Regenexx Cayman to cryopreserve their cells.
Professional football player, Ryan Tannehill, shares how stem cell storage with Regenexx Cayman will “improve quality of life.”
How does cryopreservation work?
- Patients have a bone marrow aspiration by one of Regenexx Cayman’s U.S. board certified physicians.
- Highly-skilled cell biologists grow the stem cells, generating 100 to 1,000 times more cells than what was initially harvested – cells are thoroughly tested for quality assurance.
- Stem cells are safely stored, indefinitely, at Regenexx Cayman’s state-of-the-art laboratory.
- The stem cell “repair kit” is available for future treatments, and can help patients avoid surgery, heal naturally, recover faster, and live pain-free.
For questions about Regenexx Cayman’s Cryopreservation procedure or other treatment options, please contact our patient care coordinators at yk.na1558778861myacx1558778861xeneg1558778861er@of1558778861ni1558778861.