There are an alarming number of businesses dabbling in stem cell and blood platelet treatments – using methods unsubstantiated by research and second-rate equipment. They are making false procedural promises while their bed side centrifuges yield unconcentrated doses, their blind injections deliver inaccurate placement, and their blanket treatments ignore patient-specific needs. Unfortunately, it is the patient who suffers, receiving substandard care, and limited improvement, after significant financial investment.
Regenexx Cayman paves a different path, with a unique mission:
“Offering the most advanced orthopedic stem cell treatment in the world, our procedures are performed by the inventors, not the adopters. Your outcome is our priority, not simply a possibility. Backed by the most substantial published research, our non-surgical procedures are precise and patient-specific. We envision a future, where empowered patients harness their body’s natural healing power.Where they walk in and walk out of procedures with minimal downtime. Where regenerative treatment is the norm, not the exception.”
The purpose of this blog is to empower patients, providing visibility as to what interventional orthopedic methods should look like.
At Regenexx Cayman, we dare to be different:
Expertise and Training
- Regenexx invented orthopedic stem cell treatments. Regenexx was founded in 2005 and to date more than 70’000 Regenexx procedures have been performed worldwide.
- Our physicians are board certiﬁed specialists and leaders in regenerative medicine.
- Our physicians have undergone a rigorous interventional orthopedic fellowship to perform advanced image-guided injections. (Less than 1% of orthopedic surgeons in the United States are trained on the advanced imaging equipment utilized by Regenexx.)
Focus and Precision
- Regenexx is 100% focused on treating orthopedic conditions.
- To ensure precise placement of cells during re-injection, our physicians use advanced image-guidance to deliver cells to the precise location of injury. Other clinics often blindly inject, and research shows that even trained physicians miss the target location 20-40% of the time when not using image guidance.
- Compared to automated centrifuges, which are often utilized by other clinics, our proprietary lab-processing methods produce precise cell counts, high cell concentrations, and individualized treatment plans.
Research and Technology
- Regenexx physicians are leaders in orthopedic stem cell research and publications, accounting for over 44% of the world’s research on the use of stem cells for orthopedic conditions. As a result, Regenexx procedures are the world’s most researched orthopedic stem cell protocols.
- Regenexx holds 15 patents on various Interventional-Orthopedic technologies and protocols.
- Regenexx Cayman has the biggest clean room laboratory in the Caribbean, outﬁtted with state-of-the-art laboratory technology and equipment.
Safety and Outcomes
- Regenexx Cayman is located in a British Overseas territory, well-known for its safety and medical tourism facilities, and is situated in the heart of world-renowned Seven Mile Beach.
- Regenexx procedures utilize autologous mesenchymal stem cells extracted directly from the patient’s bone marrow, which are the most effective cells, and can provide the best outcomes, for orthopedic conditions.
- Regenexx patients must undergo a thorough candidacy assessment with a Regenexx physician, to review their medical history, imaging, and outcome goals. The physician provides a candidacy rating of good, fair, or poor, so patients have a clear understanding of the expected outcome and can make a well-informed decision.
- Prior to treatment, patients’ cultured stem cells are thoroughly tested for quality assurance to ensure they are safe and healthy for re-injection.
- Regenexx provides pre-operative and post-operative guidelines for patients to maximize outcomes.
- Regenexx prioritizes patients’ outcomes by tracking procedural results through the Regenexx Registry and regularly publishing patient outcome data with complete transparency.
- Regenexx Cayman offers the most advanced orthopedic stem cell treatment in the world, Regenexx-C.
- Regenexx-C is a cultured stem cell treatment, which provides 100 – 1,000 times more cells than same-day stem cell procedures.
- Regenexx-C is an ideal treatment option for patients with severe orthopedic injuries and conditions, who want to treat multiple joints, or who want to store their stem cells.
- Through cryopreservation, patients can safely store their cells, at their current biological age, and use their stem cell “repair kit” for future treatment.
Want to learn more about why patients travel from around the world to Regenexx Cayman?
Regenexx Cayman’s patient care coordinators would be happy to answer your questions. Email: yk.na1544739019myacx1544739019xeneg1544739019er@of1544739019ni1544739019.